Killington Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Youth Sport Programs Code Of Ethics
The Child Centered Program Experience
Coaches & Parents
- It's ok to be competitive and give your best effort in an attempt to win, but we will not do any of the following to win;
- Sacrifice a player’s health or safety.
- Break rules or break the spirit of the rules.
- Not play everyone an equal amount of time.
- Do anything that would make us look bad or be un-sportsman like.
- Take advantage a weaker player or team.
- Have fun!
- Refrain from hollering, screaming, or making derogatory comments to officials, players or fans.
- Encourage all the participants!
- Be a positive role model.
- Emphasize TEACHING not winning at this age level.
Remember this is not the end, but the beginning of their athletic careers!!! Be the catalyst to their future.