Killington Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Coaches & Volunteers Responsibilities
The Elements of Volunteering for Killington Recreation
We're very excited you're devoting both your time and efforts towards volunteering. With your help, you'll be able provide a fun, learning, safe, and exciting environment.
Additional training to maximize safety for you and any participants
- Responsibility - I will be ensuring the health and safety for every child and will learn any necessary training.
- Honesty - I will be honest with every child and other volunteering individuals.
- Kindness - I will treat every child, other volunteers, parents, and referee with respect nor will I use any foul language towards them.
- Teamwork - I will learn different tactics and approaches to generate teamwork that will be used for problem solving situations.
- Discipline - I will ensure all participants will know the rules and won't express any foul language. If so, removal of said participant will be enforced.
CPR & First Aid Treatment